Sunday 8 April 2012

My very first bolg

Hi Everyone.
I have ended up creating my 1st blog by a happy accident. I have become addicted to looking on Sue Wilson’s blog. Every morning I have a new routine, when I get down stairs, put the kettle on and switch my computer, Laptop or I pad on (which ever is the easiest to hand) to see what Sue has put on her blog. I have to admit her cards are stunning.
Looking down at the comments people had left on her site I decided to leave a comment myself. This required me to create an account, which I did, and left her a comment. That was that I thought.
Yesterday I noticed that some of the names were highlighted, I clicked on one or two and found some more wonderful blog sites, full of wonderful cards made by some very talented people. I then checked my login name and found that I had a blog site to (shock horror). So this is my attempt at blogging.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
I have tried out a few of Sue Wilson’s Designs and have been very pleased with my results. check out this quiltes one
My card was done using a smaller square spellbinders making a smaller card over all. I then used the flower die to make the centre flower.

Happy Easter, Sally

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Love the colours that you've used. Really envious as all these dies are on my long long long wish list lol
    Caz

    ReplyDelete