Monday 16 April 2012

A card for a friend

Hi Everyone,
Here is a pretty card I made for a friend’s birthday, she thought it was wonderful and that it must have taken a long time, but in reality it is very quick and easy.

I used a picture from a kit called diggity dog (I think). Mounted it onto white card then onto a pink scalloped card, this was then mounted on to the large scallop matted with white. Finally I place it onto a patterned A4 piece of card that was folded. The flowers were made using a small flower punch. You need to cut out 3 for each flower. There are plenty of videos on you tube showing you how to make the flowers if you’re not sure on the method.
I place a strip of fancy paper along the bottom edge of the card, cut out a tag and place a peel off on top of it.
I was very pleased with the card.
Sally

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sally,
    Another wonderful card, lovely colours and elegant too
    Best wishes
    CAZ x

    ReplyDelete