Monday 16 April 2012

steam punk

Hello,
I have had a lovely Easter break and it was a shock to the system to have to get up this morning and go to work 

I spent a fair bit of time crafting and trying out new techniques.
For this card I use an embossing folder I then rubbed the image over with distressed inks. I added some gems around the neck, on the bodice and in the cogs. The lady was from a set of daisy trail Cd's (which I am getting into) I inked round the edge of a white card and matted a pink card onto this. This was my first attempt at steam punk and I was very pleased with it.

Inspiration again came from seeing one of Sue Wilson’s cards, date Tuesday, 20 March 2012.


Thanks for stopping by,
Sally


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sally,
    Wow, I just love this card, it's right up my street, love the colours too!

    I really must buy this embossing folder!!!
    Have a great day
    CAZ x

    ReplyDelete